Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Last English Cake


So a quick update. I am officially living in Wales back in the hands of my family. Things with the other half and I didn't work out and essentially I couldn't run back to my family quick enough. The whole situation is really sad and I don't want to talk about it as thats not what this blog is about. It's about one of the things that makes me happy and has kept me positive, my cakes (also providing plenty of much needed comfort food). So here's a quick photo of the last cakes I made at me little flat. 

Just some cupcakes that I made, I splodged a bit of buttercream on the top and then little fondent circles on top. I then decorated them with small white flowers I made using a cutter and topped them off with some pink sugar pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment