Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Birthday

Here are some photos of my fantastic Birthday cake from my mum. I helped make them but it was her idea. Cupcakes on a stand decorated beautifully, complete with Disney Princesses



I had to be the one to have Ariel!

My family all took me out for Dinner at an Italian Restraunt on the pier in Bangor, it was a tiny little place but the food was beautiful. Everyone in my family was there and I had a great night.
Here are just some photos of the night.

No my sister is not getting my nephew drunk, Daniel just has the habit of wanting everything of everyone elses. Hehe!
Me and wonderful sibling, (l to r) Nicola, Me, Catherine and Connor.... of and my uncle Martin ruining the photo there!
My stunning Nephew Daniel JamesAnd heres my whole family tucking into some proper Italian quisine! Niiiiiice!
There, there was Amy, Martin, Scott, Catherine, Lee, Me Nicky, Daniel, My Mum Vikki, Connor, My Nan Gloria, Uncle Ron, Becky, Nick and Joe.
Thanks to all for a lovely Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment