Wednesday 20 July 2011

Megans Princess Party


I have to say this is my biggest achievement so far. I was an apsolute devil to do. It was my everest! but with a lot of help from my mum I did it.
My friends Jo and Gaj wanted to throw a Princess themed party for their daughter Megan because she was pretty into the Disney Princesses. Jo and I had taken her to see Disney Princesses on Ice (which was epic) earlier that year and I had bought her a Snow White costume the previous Christmas so it seemed right.
So once again, I offered to make the cake!!!
We hunted for ideas and eventually my mum and I came up with a design and went to work.
Here is the finished product!!




Maramlade cake base and sponge castle whick was covered in ready to roll and modelling icing. Hand painted detail and covered in glitter, flowers, hearts and decorative icing. Complete with minature Cinderella on top!

You'd never believe that the day of the party it all came tumbling down and was re built at the last minute now would you. And I thank my mum for that!

I think the Princess enjoyed her ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment